1. Christmas Tea £2.39 - This festive tea combining rooibos, cinnamon and star anise would make a lovely addition to anyone's stocking. So warming on a cold Christmas morning.
2. Mandarin Chocolate - The perfect dairy free replacement of a traditional chocolate orange. Choose from Loving Earth's big bar at £3.99 or a small but perfectly formed Ombar version at £1.99.
3. Lavender and Frankincense Tea Lights £4 -
These lovely tea lights are perfect to promote relaxation and help you wind down after a hectic festive period.
4. Primrose's Kitchen Oatmeal and Chia £3.99 -
Okay so you might need quite a big stocking to fit this in! However, it would make the perfect winter breakfast to warm you up before you head out for a walk through the snow.
5. Rhythm 108 Tea Biscuits £2.85 -
Sharing bags of these gorgeous biscuits will bring a little bit of Switzerland to your home this Christmas.
Choose from: Double Choco-Hazelnut, Lemon Ginger Chia or Coconut Cookie. We also have mini 2 biscuit packs for £1.20 Yum-Yum!
6. Lip Balm -
Who doesn't get chapped lips during the winter? We have several options in store. Try coconut oil based Cocoveda Lip balm in Orange or Mint £3. Or our defiant beauty lip balm £5 suitable for those undergoing cancer treatment.
7. Bath Oils £4.80 -
Beautifully relaxing blends of Sweet Almond Oil and pure essential oils. Warm up in a hot bath with one of : Muscle and Joints, Relaxing or Pure Pleasure.
8. Mini Magnesium Spray £2.95 -
These mini sprays are so cute. I would be delighted to find one of these in my stocking. Perfect to help support sleep after too much Christmas dinner or to ease aches and pains after too much excitement with toys! Ideal to pop in your hand bag/pocket and take to work.
9. Epsom Salts £4.50 -
Another brilliant way to top up your magnesium. Combine with the bath oils and tea lights above for the ultimate stress relieving, skin nourishing bath.
10. Organic Gluten Free Christmas Pudding £3.30 -
Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a brandy flaming pudding at the end of dinner! Perfect for those with dietary requirements who may be visiting family but don't want to miss out on a delicious end to their meal.
Amazon Associates Disclosure
Nourishing Insights is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
“I did Nutritional Therapy with Beverley and it was life changing. I highly recommend it!” Allison Blakely (Glasgow)
44 St Andrew Street, Aberdeen, AB25 1JA
Tel: 01224 969637
Opening Hours: Sun- Mon: Closed Tue, Wed and Fri: 10am-6pm
Thurs: 10am-8pm Sat: 10am-5pm