Feverfew Migraine Relief
- Suitable for people who have previously received a doctors diagnosis for migraine.
- Used to lessen the frequency of migraine attacks
- Native to the Balkan Mountains, Feverfew has been used for over two millennia as a traditional herbal medicine.
- Fresh Feverfew leaves are occasionally eaten, or made into tea.
- With its dainty daisy-like yellow and white flowers, and its zesty-fragrant leaves, Feverfew makes a wonderfully decorative garden plant.
- One capsule contains 100mg Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) aerial parts.