Support PCOS Naturally
Join us on Saturday 26th September at 1.30pm for this incredible webinar with clinically trained Nutritional Therapist Beverley Sarstedt as she answers all your PCOS related questions!
- What is PCOS?
- Why is it different for different women?
- What is the link with insulin resistance?
- What part do stress hormones play in PCOS?
- Why is the gut and the immune system relevant?
- What impact is there on mood and nervous system health?
- What is the link with infertility and miscarriage risk?
- Why is nutrition critical for hormone regulation?
- and of course.... what can we do to influence all of the above?
PCOS is different for everyone and we need to address the individual story and risk factors in order to tackle this poorly understood metabolic condition.
This class lasts for approx. 2 hours (including Q&A) and attendees will recieve a pdf handout with the key takeaways from this class. The Zoom link will be sent out the day before.
If you can't make it to the live class then just pop "Please send recording" in the comments box at the checkout and we will send you a link to catch up once it's ready to go.