Consistently one of doTERRA’s best sellers, Peppermint oil has a wide range of benefits from freshening breath to its energising aroma. Peppermint essential oil is always useful to have on hand.
- Massage into neck and shoulders for a refreshing aroma.
- Add to shampoo or conditioner for a stimulating hair massage.
- Add to cold water compress or foot bath to cool off when overheated.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply after exercise for a refreshing feeling.
- Add one or two drops to a favourite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place Peppermint in a spray bottle and spritz around windows and doors.
- Diffuse five drops Peppermint oil for an energising aroma.
- Used in aromatherapy as a nervine and calmative.
- Used in aromatherapy as a carminative and antispasmodic to relieve symptoms of digestive discomfort.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve colds and coughs.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprains, strains, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve nausea and vomiting.