Oregano is one of the most potent and powerful essential oils and has been used for centuries for its varied benefits. In addition to being a popular cooking spice, Oregano acts as an enhancer and equalizer in essential oil blends.
- Mix one drop with Fractionated Coconut Oil and rub into hands as a cleansing agent.
- Blend one drop with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to chest for a soothing massage.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to cuticles and nailbeds to maintain healthy-looking fingernails and toenails.
- Replace one tablespoon of dry oregano with one drop in Italian dishes.
- Add to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, counter tops, and other surfaces.
- Diffuse with Peppermint and Lime, for an invigorating aroma during cold months.