Natural Fertility - Webinar
Come and join Beverley our clinically trained Nutritional Therapist and functional medicine practitioner on Saturday 12th September at 1.30pm for a very informative webinar as she takes you on a journey through all things Fertility:
- Pre-conceptual planning
- Nutrients required for optimal fertility and reasons for depletion
- the relevance of gut health for mum and baby
- risk factors for infertility, miscarriage, and every stage of gestation
- hormone imbalance, the bigger picture and how nutrition influences this
- The impact of Nutrition on endometriosis, fibroids, PCOS and thyroid health
- How nutrition prepares for and enhances IVF success and often prevents the requirement
Each participant will receive a handout on some of the key nutrients required and where they come from. Class will last approx. 2 hours.
This class will be recorded so if you can't make it in person just pop "Please send recording" in the comments at the checkout and we will send you the link as soon as it's ready.