Support your Emotional Wellbeing this Winter - 7th November 5.30pm
The winter season often stirs up different emotions in different people. For many it’s a happy time spent with family and friends. Others feel sad or lonely as they remember those who are no longer with us. Some find the short days and long nights oppressive. However the winter months affect your emotions we are here to support you.
Beverley will discuss:
· The key nutrients to optimise in your diet to support emotional health.
· The gut-brain connection.
· The effect of stress on our emotional wellbeing.
Calea from DoTerra will teach you
· How to use essential oils safely and effectively.
· The science behind emotions and essential oils.
· Tools and resources to use for continued support.
· Practical emotional wellness steps.
· How to incorporate essential oils into your life.
All attendees will receive a hand out with our top tips for emotional wellness and a 10ml roller bottle blended to support your personal needs.