nutri Advanced Nutriflux Digestion 60 caps
16.75 31.7 £16.75 - £31.70
- Nutriflux is an exciting combination of deglycyrrhizinised liquorice as GutGard®, together with marshmallow, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, and the amino acid l-glycine. Nutriflux is designed to support a healthy pH balance in the gut, with botanicals such as ginger, liquorice and lemon balm all helping to support a healthy digestion.
- Nutriflux contains liquorice, which is known to help maintain balance and comfort in the digestive system. The liquorice is a deglycyrrhizinised liquorice extract (DGL liquorice) in the form of GutGard®, an extract that has a unique composition obtained through a revolutionary manufacturing process. GutGard® is standardised to ≥ 3.5% glabridin, a key pharmacological maker.
- Nutriflux also contains marshmallow (Althaea officinalis), which has been shown to have soothing effects, especially for the mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
- Nutriflux is further enhanced with a herbal blend that includes chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla), which has a long traditional use for digestive complaints due to its calming and antispasmodic properties.
- The herbal blend also features fennel (Foeniculum vulgare), which may have a carminative effect on the stomach. Plus, lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) and ginger (Zingiber officinalis), which may both help to support digestion.
- Nutriflux contains the amino acid l-glycine. In the body, glycine biologically is needed to help form both collagen and gelatine. These are components of connective tissue which includes the lining of the digestive tract.
- Nutriflux is suitable for both vegetarians and vegans. Take one tablet, twice daily with meals.